Monday, July 23, 2012

Liverpool, I ♥ U

One month ago, I was in Liverpool, a nice, fashionable, musical, cultural and so wonderful city with a lot of things to do/see/visit/eat/discover...! Do you know the "lambanana"? I didn't, but it is so great (that is the mix of a lamb and a banana, it is against MGO too).
Plus, people were very friendly even if they have a strong accent...and I met the man of my life ; the super-cute stadium guide, James!
So, here, I just want to share with you a little selection of my pictures!



"Close your eyes and I'll kiss you
Tomorrow I'll miss you
Remember I'll always be true
And then while I'm away
I'll write home every day
And I'll send all my loving to you

I'll pretend that I'm kissing
The lips I am missing
And hope that my dreams will come true
And then while I'm away
I'll write home every day
And I'll send all my loving to you

All my loving I will send to you
All my loving, darling I'll be true..."   > The Beatles   (Off course ^^)



petite dédicace à Louise ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx