Tuesday, June 04, 2013

mid - 2013 playlist

 



"Chocolate"  > The 1975
"Nightime stopped bleeding"  > Adam Green & Binki Shapiro
"Help"  > Hurts
"SOS in Bel-Air"  > Phoenix
"All eyes"  > Post War Years
"All about you"  > A Silent Express
"Get up"  > Willy Moon
"Together"   > The XX
"Love That Feeling"  > Puggy
"Give up"  > Miles Kane
"Mercy"  > Hurts
"Wind blows"   > Château Marmont
"Attracting flies"  > Aluna George
"Northern light"  > 30 seconds to Mars
"Worthy"  > Jacob Banks
"My pretty ballerina"  > The Animen
"Love me again"  > John Newman
 "Touch Ground" > Griefjoy
"Flick of the finger"  > Beady Eye
"3 AM"  > Seab Hayes
 "My god is the sun"  > Queens of Stone Age
"Lightening Strike"  > Snow Patrol

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx