Sunday, June 30, 2013

"R U mine?" I wanna know

I'm really really really really happyyyyyyyyyy  to I have some tickets to see Arctic Monkeys live at a festival nearby!!!!

Yes, I already told you about my love for Alex Turner (here and here) and when I listened to their last hypnotic song (Do I wanna know) I had an auditory orgasm... I   him and his amazing voice !!  So, if he agrees, I'm his! 


♥  ♥ 



“I dreamt about you nearly every night this week
How many secrets can you keep?
Cause there’s this tune I found that makes me think of you somehow
When I play it on repeat
Until I fall asleep
Spilling drinks on my settee

And I’m sorry to interrupt
It’s just I’m constantly on the cusp
Of trying to kiss you
I don’t know if you feel the same as I do
We could be together if you wanted to…”         >  Arctic Monkeys
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
It is always nice to read you! I think critics and comments are always good to improve my blog and hope you enjoy it as much as I do working on it.
Thank you. xx